Join us at the highly anticipated SXSW Sydney WPP House this October where Landor & Fitch will be hosting two panel discussions, featuring guest speakers and experts who are industry leaders and visionaries. These thought-provoking sessions aim to spark change through open and engaging conversations.
17th October, Tuesday, 10.30am (AEST)
The power partnership: Why CMOs and CPOs have a common cause
Join us as we discuss how aligning Marketing and People functions around a single brand with common KPIs can unleash immense potential for businesses - unlocking powerful connections, great innovation, growth and extraordinary transformation.
- David Redhill, ex CMO for Deloitte Consulting
- Ingrid Massey, CPO, CBRE | Pacific
- Jonathan Cummings, President, APAC, Landor & Fitch
19 October, Thursday, 5pm (AEST)
Vulnerability creates legends
Vulnerability is not weakness; it’s strength.
It’s not only an essential practice to protect brands and public figures from cancellation, but a strategy that creates enduring competitive advantage, and – most importantly - builds legends.
Join us as we share stories of how – in the age of imperfect action – more and more public figures and brands win by embracing vulnerability – originating firsts, shattering taboos, favouring urgent action over perfect process, and acknowledging that they are a work-in-progress.
- James Forbes, Chief Executive Officer, Jane Goodall Institute Australia
- Leandro Perez, VP & CMO Asia Pacific, Salesforce
- Lulu Raghavan, Vice President, APAC, Landor & Fitch
- Sergio Brodsky, Executive Director, Strategy, Landor & Fitch
Please RSVP below to attend. We look forward to seeing you!